Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Every Little Boys Needs a Star Wars Diaper

I think this is my favorite diaper I've ever sewn. I just like everything about it. :-)

It's a pocket fitted from the VB AIO pattern. The outer is flannel, and the inner is two layers of birdseye. Love the birdseye!



The front pocket is so easy to sew. I think I may add a little flap of some kind next time to encourage the insert to stay put:



And since my new sewing machine has an alphabet function, I stitched in a little something to help me remember this diaper is a size medium long:

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Rae said...

Very cute! Love the print and the embroidery! I've had that mei tai pattern bookmarked for so long -- I'm glad to see it turned out so well for you. Thanks for the inspiration!

8:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home