Sunday, May 06, 2007

Sockapalooza!



I've started on my Sockapalooza 4 socks. I thought my pal would enjoy some summer-weight socks in fun colors with just a bit of texture. I'm planning a cuff down sock (obviously) with a heel flap and a standard toe. I got the idea for the textured rib here (though I'm making up my own pattern rather than following her pattern, which is toe up with short row heel and toe). I'm using Knitpicks Dancing and US size 0 DPNs. This yarn is knitting up at between 9.5 and10 spi, so it's a good thing I'm getting a jump start. Lots of tiny stitches to knit between now and August!

Labels: ,

9 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I love those colors. Kudos to you for getting so far!

4:45 PM  
Blogger Lana said...

That's so pretty! Can't wait to see more of it.

5:08 PM  
Blogger Yarngineer said...

Pretty colors! What sock yarn is that?

9:15 AM  
Blogger Kelley said...

Thanks!

It's Knitpicks Dancing in the "Rumba" colorway

9:35 AM  
Blogger Jofrog said...

That's great yarn. I love the unusual color combination.

11:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A good choice, the coplors fit well with the pattern!

1:06 PM  
Blogger Carrie said...

That is a lot of tiny stitches! Great colors, great pattern/yarn combo.

2:10 PM  
Blogger Kimberly said...

Great pattern. It works very well with the yarn! :)

5:14 PM  
Blogger SYLVIE said...

I agree, great colors and nice pattern!

12:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home