Monday, January 22, 2007

Some Pics of FOs and WIPs


My Curly Purly scarf in action. Doesn't it look nice against my black wool pea coat? It's pretty, but the texture of the fuzzy acrylic doesn't feel that great against my skin. There may be another scarf in my immediate future, once I get through my current WIPs.


My current WIPs: socks for me and some Elizabeth Zimmermann longies for T


T's slippers. Yes, there are two of them again! Can you tell which one is new and which one has been worn constantly since October? I sure can!


Woozy Cloth. I love this cloth. It was really fun and quick to knit, and it turns out so fab and funky. Plus, it's on the small side, which I really like. I don't like huge dishcloths. They just take up too much yarn and are too bulky for me to handle.

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Yarngineer said...

You should definitely splurge and buy some Malabrigo or very soft yarn to knit yourself a scarf. It is one of those luxuries that is worth it.

Thanks for posting the dishcloth pattern. It is so cute and looks fun.

11:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh good you having matching slippers again...they don't look THAT different

4:32 PM  
Blogger elsasmom said...

Beautiful work! I love those slippers.

6:35 PM  
Blogger Abigail said...

Oh could you send me the pattern for the booties. They are so cute!

Thanks much:D

7:37 PM  
Blogger Kelley said...

Thanks, Abigail! The bootie pattern is in the book Quick Baby Knits by Debbie Bliss.

8:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home