Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Christmas Tree Dishcloth



I finished my Christmas tree dishcloth for the KAL on my Two Projects group. One of the group members posted some suggestions for altering the original pattern, and I knit up this cloth using those alterations. I'm so glad I did--it came out great (personally, I like it better than the original). It was knit using size 7 needles and Sugar and Cream yarn in Dark Pine. (This cloth could use a little blocking to get the "branches" to sit nicely--I don't bother blocking dishcloths, since they're destined to get wet anyway--so it looks a little unsymmetrical in the pic, but it's really not.)

Labels:

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is an awesome dishcloth!! Great job.

2:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh how sweet!

12:05 PM  
Blogger Yarngineer said...

Really cute discloth! Good job.

12:10 PM  
Blogger Yarngineer said...

Really cute dishcloth!

12:10 PM  
Blogger Yarngineer said...

Really cute dishcloth!

12:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is really cute! I'm a new knitter and would love this pattern with your alterations! Are you sharing??? or where can I get it?

1:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your xmas tree dishcloth is there any chance in getting the pattern for it? Mary B

8:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home